Including interactive elements in web pages
- With a press of a button, you can reveal or hide more information.
- When the mouse lingers over a button, it changes color.
- On the site, you can scroll through a parade of photographs.
- Zooming in or out on a photograph
- Using a website to display a timer or countdown
- Audio and video can be played on a web page.
- Animations are displayed.
- Using a hamburger menu bar with a drop-down menu
Read Also: Effective Ways to Illuminate your Home
Developing online and mobile applications
Developing server apps and creating data centers
Creating a game
- You can verify input from the user before transmitting the site to the browser, resulting in less server connection. This reduces server bandwidth, resulting in a lower stress on your server.
- Visitors get immediate feedback; they usually do not have to await in queue for the page to refresh to discover whether they have forgotten something.
- Enhanced interconnectivity: One may make layouts that respond whenever the client switches their mouse over them or triggers them with the keypad.
- To provide a Rich Experience to the site users, one can utilize Java-Script to incorporate features like drag-and-drop elements and panels.