Are you searching for a way to relieve some of the pressure on your overworked IT team? Are you wanting to improve customer service initiatives that are not meeting your expectations in terms of quality or response time? Collaborating with an IT outsourcing company to outsource a critical piece of your IT operations could be one of the best choices you make for your staff and customers in 2022. But, primarily, what do you really need to go forward?
A well-run IT help desk is no longer a “nice-to-have” in the post-pandemic era, with more than 70% of firms aiming to permanently transition at least some operations to a Work From Home (WFH) model.
Most help desks have been asked to oversee an escalating number of requests since the commencement of COVID-19, while also accelerating issue response, reducing ticket levels, preserving user productivity, and keeping costs low. Simultaneously, CIOs are under increasing pressure to turn IT into a Business Enablement Powerhouse, focusing resources on core capabilities and key tasks that will help businesses thrive in the post-pandemic period.
Because of the significant IT labor crisis, many IT departments are overburdened and lack a specialized service desk structure. These reactive, understaffed models often provide poor and inconsistent service, with excessive costs, insufficient service schedules, inadequate knowledge bases, and minimal documentation and measurements.
Many firms lacked remote access and diagnostic tools, as well as the ability to automate the most monotonous, manual processes, as a result of the WFH paradigm.
Outsourcing the help desk to a credible third-party supplier may transform old help desks into modernized High-Performance Service Desks, supplying the prominent levels of proactive support that businesses require to flourish in the “new normal.” If done correctly, outsourcing can supply the process maturity, tools, resources, and experience needed to resolve a high percentage of end-user concerns at the lowest possible cost.
For more details visit Help Desk Outsourcing
Here are three prominent help desk service models to consider for improving your company:
Get help from a professional customer care partner and their strong help desk tools with Help Desk as a Service.
Help Desk as a Project: Work with a service provider on a month-to-month basis to apply new best practices and select the services you need.
In crisis help desk circumstances, tap into the knowledge of a supplier.
All the components that are essential for outsourcing your help desk Team are as Follow:
- Look for an outsourcing help desk service supplier that:
- Supplies access to a professional, always-on support team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Get onshore help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week that actively supports resolutions in minutes.
- Workflows are used to help systematize customer support tasks.
- All IT help desk functions are managed through a centralized command system.
- Develop a shared knowledge base that can be used to respond to future questions, train fresh staff, and meet customer requests.
- Support ticket administration is simplified, and remote, real-time access is available.
- All incoming tickets and questions are at once gathered in one location for examination.
- By freeing up valuable time, it allows teams to focus on business improvement.
- Allow for real-time incident management via mobile phones, tablets, and Windows and Mac desktop computers.
See more: Hire a dedicated development team