Diabetes is one of the most common health conditions that many Indians suffer from. While some people get it because of genetics, some others get it because of their sedentary lifestyle. If you are wondering about how to cure diabetes in 30 days, you need to know that it can never be cured. However, you can take several steps to keep your diabetes in check.
- The foremost thing that you should do is to start with a morning walk. It has been found the early morning walk can keep you in the best of your health. And if you especially have been diagnosed with diabetes, then you should make it a habit to go for walks. You should try to walk bare feet on the green grass. This activity will soothe your body. You need to know that physical exercise is much needed for diabetic patients. If you can go for walks twice a day, it can add even more benefits to your health.
- Yoga is a way of life and the sooner you start practicing it, the better it is for you. Yoga comes with a heap of benefits and when diabetic patients do it, they get a lot of benefits. So, diabetic patients must practice yoga regularly. Morning yoga is the best but if they cannot find time in the morning hours, they can indulge in evening yoga as well.
- Once yoga or morning walk is done, you can fuel yourself with a smart breakfast. Try to add a protein-packed option like eggs. If you prefer eating cereals, you can choose the ones that do not have sugar in them. The packed fruit juices mostly have sugar; therefore, you should cut off that option as well. If you are a vegetarian, you can consume whole fruit, dry fruits like walnuts, flax seeds, and Greek yogurt. Chia seeds are also a great option for people with diabetes.
- Once you have been diagnosed with diabetes, you must watch your grains. Say no to refined grains such as white bread, rice, or pasta. Any food item that results in spiking blood sugar should be avoiders.
Read Also: Best apps to use for trading US stocks from Japan
- You should actively avoid processed meats. These days you can very easily find sausages, kebabs, and chicken patties in packets. These are easy to make and delicious; therefore, many people opt for them. You should forget that this kind of a thing even exists.
- Stop buying white sugar at all. Consuming white sugar is bad for one and all. And if you are diabetic, you should actively stop consuming sugar completely.
- Say goodbye to deep-fried food. The deep-fried food might add taste to your meal but will only do bad to your health.
You can take these steps and at the same time also look for health insurance plans for diabetes patients. Mentioned below are some of the reasons that explain the importance of health insurance for diabetes patients.
- Some of the health insurance policies for diabetes patients have no waiting period while others have a less waiting period
- There is no need for the policyholder to undergo a medical check-up while they buy a policy
- These insurance plans provide coverage for diabetes as well as other related conditions
- The premiums for these health insurance plans are affordable and the policyholders can choose the sum insured that they prefer
- You will get a life-long renewal facility, especially if you are opting for the online option
- There is no need to pay in cash for treatment at the hospitals.
Now to find some of the best health insurance plans for diabetes patients, you can check out the website of IIFL. You can also use the insurance premium calculator to find the premium amount that you are supposed to pay.