Here’s a guide to help you find out more about Godaddy email login.
Many people don’t use this Godaddy.com login email because they don’t know how to login to the Godaddy workspace login portal or how to link their company address to create a workspace email login.
If you do not use this Godaddy login, the Godaddy email account that is free will be placed in your hosting account. It expires after your Godaddu account expires.
This was discovered because many Godaddy users aren’t taking advantage of the Godaddy workspace email login to create custom email addresses for their businesses, but they also have other Godaddy businesses.
You can access Godaddy email via the Webmail service from anywhere you have internet access, including your home, office, or work.
We will show you how to access Godaddy from any computer via Webmail. Also, how to create your own Godaddy email to serve as your company email.
What is Godaddy?
Godaddy is a well-known domain registrar. They also offer hosting services with email login information. Godaddy provides a professional, free email login service to host service. Users can also get support through a variety of channels.
Godaddy offers online customer support and email support.
Here are some steps you can take to fix your Godaddy login error email.
This guide assumes that your old logins have stopped working. We will show you how to reset your login email and create a new Godaddy account.
Sign Up Godaddy Using Email
First, you need to create Godaddy login using your email address in order to create a professional email account with Godaddy service. We’ll show you how to create Godaddy login with your email address.
To sign up for a Godaddy login account, you can use any email address. As long as your login information is available, you can use a .edu email.
We will however create a Godaddy Workspace Email address in this guide.
1. Use a web browser to visit Godaddy’s homepage. Click on the SignUp button. To log in to your Godaddy account, sign in if you already have one.
2. 2. Click on Workspace from your Godaddy account, as indicated in the attached to your Godaddy Productspage.
3. A list of all your domain that are available in your Godaddy Dashboard will now appear. To create a Godaddy email login, click on the Manage link.
4. Click on the Create button at the top of your email address to open a new area for creating a Godaddy login email.
5. Next, enter the email address you wish to use for your professional email. For instance, you can create your Godaddy email to be Admin@Gadgetswright.com.
6. 2. Enter your password twice in the provided space and then click on the Create button to create a Support PIN.
Keep track of your support pin as it is necessary to chat with Godaddy support via live chat.
How to log in Godaddy Email
Once you have set up your Godaddy email login, it may take up to 90 seconds before it starts working properly. After the setup is complete, Godaddy will send a confirmation email to your primary email address.
1. Open a browser and visit http://email.secureserver.net/ and you will be redirected to https://sso.secureserver.net/login?app=email&realm=pass
2. 2. Enter your Godaddy webmail login information and click the sign in button
3. Done. Now you will be taken directly to your Godaddy email dashboard.
These methods will allow you to access all email sent to your Godaddy professional email address.
How to access Godaddy email via webmail
We are now ready to give you access to your Godaddy email account via the webmail.
- Go to email.godaddy.com with your internet browser.
- Log in to Webmail using your Godaddy email account username. Click on the “Sign In” button.
Godaddy will authenticate you login username and password, and then redirect you to your Godaddy email workspace using the login information you have entered. To perform this task, you will need a Godaddy hosting account.
Password reset for Godaddy Email Account
Once you have created your Godaddy login email, and know how to log into it, The next step is to enjoy the service and relax. Here’s how to recover your password.
1. Log in to your Gmail account on PC or on mobile access Gmail full site on mobile or desktop on mobile.
2. Click on the gear icon to the top right on your Gmail account dashboard and tap on the settings.
4. You can click on Change or Update to finish the process.
If you wish to log into your Godaddy account again, you must use the new password.
Link Godaddy Email with Gmail
Your email can be sent directly from Godaddy to your Google Gmail. This will allow you to access your Godaddy account without having to log in.
You will need a valid Gmail account. If you don’t have a Gmail account, this guide will help you create one.
1. Log in to your Gmail account from a PC or mobile. Access Gmail full website on desktop or mobile.
2. 2. Click on the gear icon at the top of your Gmail account dashboard, and tap on settings.
3. Click on the Account Tan & Import
4. Scroll down and click on the “Check mail from other accounts” option. Then, tap on the “Add mail account” button. We will add Godaddy email to our Gmail account via POP3.
4. You will see a popup to enter the new Godaddy login email. Now, enter your Godaddy login email [Admin@Gadgetswright.com] and click on Next to move to the next stage.
5. You can only receive messages from Godaddy to your Gmail by leaving out any other information.
6. You can keep a copy on your Godaddy email servers by ticking the box that says “Leave an electronic copy of the message retrieved on the server“.
7. To complete the process, click on Create account. You will receive the Godaddy email in your inbox. Also, keep a copy on Godaddy server.
8. Select “Yes I want to be able to send email as…” and tap on the next option.
9. Finally, click verify now to send a verification code to your Godaddy email.
10. You can now set up Godaddy custom emails to your Gmail account by clicking on the verification hyperlink
All other functions will work fine, including compose an email and send it, as well as checking spam/junk, etc.
Link Godaddy Custom email to Microsoft Outlook
It is easy to link Godaddy’s custom email login to Microsoft Outlook, and unlike Gmail’s approach.
Microsoft Outlook works the same way as Microsoft Hotmail. To do this, you will only need to log in to Hotmail.
This is how to get the Godaddy emails in your Microsoft Outlook account.
1. Use your Godaddy username, password and email address to sign in to your Godaddy Webmail account at secureserver.net Click on the “Help” tab to access “Email Client Settings.”
2. Use Notepad to copy and paste the account POP and SMTP server. It will be needed later.
Please note: To link your Outlook account with your Godaddy webmail, you will need the POP server and the SMTP Server.
3. To sign in, go to Microsoft Outlook homepage. Log in to Hotmail and click the Account Setting option.
4. Please fill in the appropriate field with the basic information that you would like to attach to each email sent through Outlook.
5. Save the information and re-confirm your password to make a change after which you need to click on “Manually configure server settings” and click Next.
6. Select the Internet Email account option and enter your information, including your email address and display name.
7. For incoming server using the POP server and for outgoing mail server use the SMTP server.
8. To prevent troubleshooting your Godaddy Email login with Microsoft Outlook, select Remember password.
9. Under the outgoing server tab from more options select “My Outgoing Server (SMPT)” require authentication and configure your incoming server as shared above.
10. Click on Advanced and then Modify port settings
11. Set your port to 143, 993, or 110 for incoming server settings (IMAP). For POP input 110 and 995, set your port number to 93 or 993. These will also work for your Outgoing server settings (25, 80, 3535, or 465).
12. To save your changes, make sure that you have entered the correct information.
13. To confirm that you have made all the necessary connections, tap on ” Test account Settings”.
14. To complete the linking, click on the “Finish” button.
Follow the steps above to pair your Godaddy email with your Outlook email.
How to delete Godaddy Custom Mail
It’s quite easy to delete your custom Godaddy email address. All messages in your Godaddy inbox will be deleted once they are deleted.
We’ll show you how to completely delete your Godaddy email login from Godaddy’s server.
1. Log in to your “Godaddy workspace”
2. Navigate to the “Workspace” option and click on it.
3. Click on the Manage option in front of the domain you wants to delete its custom email.
4. Select the email associated with the account you want to delete and tap on the delete button.
Your Godaddy email custom will now be removed from the server.