Education is one of the basic requirements of every individual. Education helps people to be financially independent and lead a quality life. People can change their lives drastically by learning and attaining good knowledge. Education not only teaches bookish language but also helps people to learn the basics of life. People learn to be disciplined, punctual, obedience with the help of education. Thus education is the key to a good life. It is the right of every individual in our country to get educated. It is the only way to remove all the inequalities prevailing in our country. When people will get equal opportunity to compete for jobs then our country can progress and will have a better future.
Generally, all the competitive exams that are held in our country are based upon NCERT books. The role of NCERT books is huge in cracking any competitive examination. The syllabus of all the competitive examinations is based on these books only. Especially class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th class NCERT books are considered to be the most important ones. This is the reason why students are told to focus on their NCERT books. The NCERT class 12 books are the most important for the board’s exam.
Advantages of NCERT books and solutions:
- Build concept: To provide students with accurate and authentic information, all NCERT books are created by specialists after significant research on each topic. It is the reason why these books are considered to be the best. All the chapters are mentioned in detail and students don’t need to learn anything other than this for their examination. Thus, if you study the NCERT books carefully, you will be able to clear all of your concerns and gain a thorough comprehension of even the difficult themes and subjects.
- Covers entire syllabus: NCERT books are sufficient not only to cover the complete CBSE syllabus but also to cover all of the fundamentals and basics on all topics in a simple and straightforward style. The entire syllabus is mentioned in these books and that too is in the most appropriate and short language possible. This is the reason why students prefer to learn from the NCERT books. As a result, NCERT books are regarded as suitable for a thorough and comprehensive study that leads to the development of a clear notion.
- A number of questions: Students can’t succeed no matter how hard they work on a subject until they practice it. The chapters are explained in detail and for every chapter, there are questions followed by which are very helpful in testing the concept of the students. The questions are based on the exam pattern and are nearly similar to the questions that are asked in the examinations. This will also make it easier for students to answer the twisted queries.
Also Read: Where to find Data Science courses in Pune for beginners (2022)
- Important for exam point of view: The best approach to prepare for the examinations is to go over the NCERT books line by line and make sure you understand everything. Examination of the CBSE boards is entirely based on the NCERT books. Students just need to go through NCERT books to score good marks in their exams. The side books are an alternative, but NCERT should always be students’ first choice.
- Saves time: NCERT books save students a lot of time in test preparation since they are written in a very clear and simple style. These books enable students to swiftly comprehend difficult and complex topics and themes. This is the main reason why students prefer to learn from NCERT book as they can understand the theory in a better way.
- Based on the CBSE curriculum: Because these books are recommended by CBSE, they are sufficient for any student to achieve a high percentage in their exams. Students only need to go over all of the back questions in the NCERT book numerous times. Also, you should respond to the questions using NCERT-style language. It is the reason why the board exams consist of questions based on the NCERT books.
These books are very beneficial to CBSE students, and they are considered as the finest books for scoring good marks in board exams. Class 12 NCERT solutions are also very helpful to the students as they get an idea of solving problems. Now students have the opportunity to learn these books online too. The books are now available in pdf format and can be read online easily. Students can easily find the solutions to NCERT problems from the internet.
Infinity Learn is an online portal where students can easily find all the important NCERT notes and solutions. These books help in the preparation of the students for competitive examinations and shape their future. Thus NCERT book form the base of our educational system and play a very essential role in shaping the students’ future.