Which color is one of the most unique and striking hair colors designed for stylish women? The 613 blonde weave hair color is for sure! Indeed, the 613 human hair weave is a hue that may offer you a fashionable look, but one issue we have to deal with is that it fades or looks fairly old after a few uses. What is the best way to solve this issue? How can we revitalize it and restore it to its former glory? All of these questions are currently occupying the minds of many lovely customers. So, let’s all stay in and figure out how to make the 613 weaves look amazing all of the time!
Before you install your 613 weave hair, give it a good wash:
It’s critical to wash your 613 weave hair once more before installation. That keeps your hair clean before you place it on your head, as well as allows real waves, curls, or luster to shine through and keep your hair properly hydrated. Use a color-safe co-wash and let it dry completely before applying. After the 613 weave hair has dried, gently place it on your natural hair; trust us, this step will be a breeze once your hair has been cleaned and washed.
Detangling and brushing your 613 hair weave:
It would help if you untangled it first before styling it, much like your own hair. If not impossible, it may appear daunting, but it just completed it. Completed You can’t wash it or comb it all the way through without first detangling it with a wide-tooth brush. Depending on how tangled and matted it is, you can add conditioner while detangling to loosen it up and produce slip.
- Remove any knots or snags in your weave by brushing it from root to tip.
- To the first section of your hair, apply water and conditioner. That is best mixed in a water bottle. It’s best to use a 2:1 ratio, or 2 parts water to 1 part hair conditioner.
- Detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb or paddle brush, gently combing it from root to tip.
- Rinse well, apply moisturizer, and allow to air dry.
Your 613 hair weave will benefit from a deep conditioning treatment:
Deep conditioning is an important part of hair care, and it’s especially important for rejuvenating your 613 blonde UNice hair bundles. Deep conditioning is like giving your weave hair a tiny facial, so why don’t we give 613 blonde weave hair a regular spa day? Deep conditioning hair restores the suppleness of your hair weave by opening up the cuticles and allowing products to enter deeply into the strands. Saturate the strands with the product, then use a wide-tooth comb to spread it evenly throughout your hair.
Rinse with AVC
The basic goal of an ACV rinse is to get your hair’s pH levels back to normal. If your hair is lacking in pH, it will appear extremely unkempt. Because the pH of ACV is lower than that of your hair weave, soaking it will help restore the balance and reseal the cuticles.
Also Read: 5 different types of shirts
- Using a wide-tooth comb, detangle your weave. Working your way up from the ends to the roots is a good place to start. Also, a wig brush, which is designed exclusively for extensions and wigs, is a good option.
- If you’re using 8 cups of water, for example, you’ll need 2 cups of apple cider vinegar. Vinegar is used to eliminate product and grease build-up from the strands.
- Allow for a 20-minute wait.
- Using lukewarm water, rinse the hair. Scrubbing promotes tangles in the hair, so avoid it. Rinse the wigs or hair bundles with closure well from the weft to the ends.
- Use a clarifying shampoo and thoroughly rinse. TIP: All you have to do is run the shampoo through your hair. Should be avoided
- Rinse with a sulfate-free shampoo once more.
- Apply your deep conditioner to the weave next. If you have straight hair, a mild conditioner is recommended to avoid weighing it down. Use a detangling conditioner on curls and waves.
- For 20 to 30 minutes, place your weave in a Ziploc bag.
- Remove the hair from the Ziploc bag and rinse it with cool water before airing it. Cool water is recognized for sealing the cuticle and locking in the moisture.
The Method of Boiling:
Prepare the following items:
- Boiling water in a pot
- Bag in a zip lock (gallon sized)
- Conditioner for hair
- Hair oil that isn’t too heavy
- Paddle brush or comb with wide teeth
- Paddle brush or comb with wide teeth
- Detangle your 613 human weave hair first.
- After that, apply a heavy coat of conditioner and a mild oil to your hair. This imparts a gloss to the hair and softens it.
- Fill the kettle halfway with water and come to a boil. Place your hair in a Ziploc bag and seal it while the water is heating up. Make sure the bag is completely empty. Once the water is hot enough, submerge the bag in the pot. Make sure the pot you’re using is big enough. Boil the bag for at least 10-15 minutes after submerging it in water.
- When the bag is done boiling, remove it with tongs from the water and place it in a dish, then remove the hair from the bag.
- Fill a bowl halfway with boiling water and pour it over your hair. Cover the bowl you’re using with a lid and set aside for 1-2 hours.
- Remove and untangle with a wide-tooth comb once it has cooled.
- Allow to dry naturally.
You may lengthen the life of your hair by following these methods. It doesn’t appear to be too difficult, does it? You can always rejuvenate your hair with the right steps and care, making your 613 weave hair look new and fresh.